Sunday, December 23, 2007

I've met artists, philosophers, celebrities, friends, and people from around the world

So do I consider my blog a failure due to its insignificant traffic? Far from it. You see, because of my blog I am able to make meaningful connections and conversations with other people, online and offline. Once in a while I get emails from people thanking me for the links and ideas I express on my blog. I've met artists, philosophers, celebrities, friends, and people from around the world whom I otherwise wouldn't have met without my blog presence. I've landed a cool job at Zaadz because of my blog visibility. My blog serves as my outlet for creativity. The total lifetime pageviews of my blog may look depressing, but it doesn't reflect the quality experiences I've had since I started blogging my heart out.
So why do I blog thee? I blog for serendipity. I am living my Kosmic blogging dream. And because of that I'm one of the happiest bloggers in the world... Red ~C Diary: Why Do I Blog Thee? from Zaadz: ~C4Chaos' Blog (Crossposted from www.c4chaos.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment